Saturday, April 3, 2010

What life throws at us

Last night we attended a 60th birthday of an awesome woman and it was really good as I got to see some people I have not seen in ages and got to chat to people that I may not necessarily speak to that often due to being shy and not really that social as a general rule.

I was having a chat with a lovely lady from my church which was really good and got me thinking about things and about what life throws at us.

I have these fears that there will be something wrong with our baby as I don't want there to be anything wrong, like most parents I pray for a healthy baby and for us this has nothing to do with what we can handle as we would love our child regardless but it is about us as parents wanting the best for our child.

God would not give us anything that John and I could not handle even if at the time we do not think we could handle it . Before I had my first miscarriage I used to think that I would never be ab;e to handle going through something like that let alone going through it twice, I did not ever think I could ever handle having diabetes but I have it and I am handling it.

In the nearly 3 years that John and I have been married we have gone through these things and more and we have come out the other side as stronger people and having a closer relationship with each other, I am very lucky to have the husband I have as not every one is that lucky but we need to have a little bit more faith about what we can handle, I know now at the end of the day we can handle anything that comes our way it may not always be easy or pretty but we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment