Sunday, April 4, 2010

What I am not scared of :)

Well we have heard all my fears and what I am scared of so I thought I would share what I am not scared of.

I am not scared of giving birth or becoming a parent. I hear so many people that these are 2 things that can cause worry for some people but for me I do not seem that worried about it, maybe I am over confident who knows.

When I think of birth I am not disillusioned I know it is going to be hard work and painful (unless they give me an epi straight away) and I know that things don't always go to plan so I could end up having a c-section or something like that, but i am just not scared about it.

when I think about John and I becoming parents I am not scared, I know being a parent will not be easy and I know there will be times when we will make mistakes and there probably be times when our child may have a tantrum in the middle of a shopping centre but I know we will be good parents and teach our child right from wrong, we will be loving, everything you need in a parents we will be we will not be perfect but no one is

1 comment:

  1. Linda.. I just found your blog by accident. Hope you don't mind me following it as I can relate to some of the things you have shared.
    This is such a great way of keeping a record of your thoughts, and feelings during your pregnancy. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete