Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank You God

I have so much to be grateful for in my life and I thank God for that everyday.

I had a hospital appointment and I finally got to see and meet my Endocrinologist for the first time and given my irrational fear of doctors he managed to make me feel very comfortable which is good as it appears he is the doctor I will have the most to do wit between now and when bub is born. The visit went really well he spent a fair bit of time to talk to me which made me realise I had spent time worrying about what having diabetes could mean for my baby and the damage could do to my baby spent no time thinking about what damage may of already may of been done to me.

So the doc spent lots of time asking me questions and checking me over he ended my visit with "well congratulations for someone who has diabetes you are pretty healthy" there is no signs of the diabetes effecting me in any other way so I continue to pray that my baby gets the same prognosis to.

The doctor has said that I may of had diabetes with my first 2 pregnancies or I may of had PCOS which may explain losing our first 2 babies.

So all seems to be going very well I have my scan in under a week and I am really looking forward to it and I do not have to go back to the hospital for a month as everyone says I am doing a good job in controlling my diabetes.

1 comment:

  1. Did he do any further testing for PCOS? As this is what I have hun

    ReplyDelete